Thank you for your interest in a career with Commercial Investigations LLC!
Please read through the information below and provide the necessary contact information.
JOB TITLE: Executive Sales Associate
COMPANY: Commercial Investigations LLC
LOCATION: Latham, NY
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 per hour plus commission
Please Note: There are immediate openings right now to meet the growing needs of our company.
Reports to: President of Commercial Investigations LLC
Summary: This internal sales position entails many aspects of sales.
The right candidate will have the desire and drive to learn the business, work closely within a growing team, build their pipeline, and earn unlimited commissions. Within one to three years, this position will have developed and maintained a revolving book of business, continuous generation of new business, resulting in recurring revenue from a very generous commission structure.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required. Two to four years of sales experience preferred. Background Screening experience preferred but will train. Must be a trustworthy, personable individual with excellent computer and telephone skills. Familiar with standard sales concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to set, meet and/or exceed both personal and company goals. Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks in a timely manner under minimal supervision.
Skills: Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Data Entry Skills (40+ wpm), Proficient in Microsoft Office, Proficient in using a CRM (Sales Force preferred), Proficient in Developing Reports and Measurable Data, Detail Oriented, Solution Oriented, Excellent Organization Skills, Takes Initiative to Develop Relationships and Understand the Customer, Proactively Looks to Find Better, More Efficient and Proficient Processes
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As a condition of employment, all employees are subject to, and must pass, a criminal background check for private investigative license by the NYS Department of State pursuant to Article 7 of the General Business Law.
- Professional appearance and presentation (in person, phone and email), with integrity and sound character with no criminal convictions that would prevent the individual from obtaining a private investigator’s license.
- Excellent communication, observation and time management skills are essential.
- Upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, solution oriented and thinks “outside of the box”, “YES” mentality, dependable, takes pride in work, able to handle stress and demonstrate self-control, detail oriented, excellent social and networking skills, relationship driven, critical thinker, organized, works well both independently and collaboratively, team and goal oriented, excellent follow-through, and ability to accept responsibility.
- Able to ascertain, identify and understand customer need(s) and appropriate solution, motivated and driven to do and provide the best service possible, continuously seeks and takes steps for self-development, team and goal oriented, exhibits desire to grow both professionally and with company.
- Must be able to sit, engage in repetitive motion and view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Essential Duties and Specific Responsibilities:
- Processing leads (generation, follow-up and tracking in CRM (Sales Force)
- Scheduling appointments, conference calls, and webinars
- Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when necessary
- Preparing sales reports
- Maintaining sales files including hard-copy versions and electronic versions
- Accurately and efficiently documenting all sales activities and data (proposals, emails, calls, etc.) and tracking the sales progress in the current CRM (Sales Force)
- Work with Operations Team to review and answer RFP’s
- On-site client and/or prospect visits as requested/needed
- Develop Client Review and Reports (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually) as requested/needed
- Represent Company at Trade Shows as requested
- Performs trade show follow-up to assure timely delivery of literature
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; answering questions
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities/training
- Prepares and proofreads sales materials to ensure they are prepared in a clear, concise, logical and impartial manner
- Assists leadership in developing policies and procedures for the documentation and improvement of sales tasks
- Assists leadership in developing plans, procedures, and instructions related to assigned duties and administrative projects and activities
- Maintains quality and integrity across all duties
- Looks for ways to improve sales efforts and increase the quality of the work directed
- Ability to perform the duties of the position in a friendly, polite and positive manner to encourage and enhance relationships and drive sales with prospective and existing customers
- Acts in accordance with Company goals and mission
- Helps the Company maximize revenues, minimize costs and prevent fraud, waste, abuse and mismanagement of our products and vendors
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Commercial Investigations LLC has established and adopted an Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (“EEO”), not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, creed religion, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
COMMERCIAL INVESTIGATIONS LLC